Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Born METAL


Born METAL


Since I was little or as far as I can remember music flows through my veins through my families
veins but I was meant to play metal. Some days I will just get so wound up in my music that every thing around me just vanishes all I can hear is the sounds of plucking metal strings,thumping drum beats,and beautiful vocals. One time I was sitting down after just get my cast off my wrist, that day things were not going so well with my mother she was sad and now I can't even remember the reason why she was but that day I felt the music come to me. I was trying to come up with a song to cheer her up so it took all day endless hours of hard practice and that night I had finally finished it. I remember me putting her to peaceful sleep with the comfort of my music. Now I have a band with my older brother and his friend where I'm the bassist for them so as you can see I was born...
METAL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chad i knew that the time that you got your first wal-mart guitar you had it in you to be very successful in music. I never knew that you wrote a song for your mom. that is really sweet i know she has some hard times and its really nice that you can cheer her up. your guitar and bass playing is awesome i know that for a fact,playing in my basement with my brother lol you sound great. Yur big sis !!!

    ReplyDelete